Monday, November 29, 2010

I gotta be me.....

Hi.  My name is Caren.  I am new to the blogging thing and thought I would give it a try 'cuz there just isn't enough room in the Facebook status box.  I apologize in advance if my views offend you.  I won't sugarcoat what I say here, because, hey, it's my blog.  If I end of on a terrorist watch list... Oh well, it's a friggin' blog for goodness sakes!  I don't mind opposing views but I do mind hate mail so if you don't agree, don't be mean.  Leave a comment but be nice about it.  :)   I can't promise to be nice all the time but I promise to be as honest.  I don't promise to be politically correct either.   Some things in life are so unPC don't you think? I will rant or rave but it is just my opinion and all opinions are like buttholes - everybody has been married to one....or at least works with one. 

Thanks for joining me on the ride!  Please remain seated and keep your arms and your legs inside the blog at all times.....Let's GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiles to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment